About Our School
Brisbane Academy is an independent, non-profit, SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools) accredited, State licensed, College Preparatory School for Pre-K through 12th grades.
- Full Service Education
- After School Enrichment Program
- Tutoring Center (fully transferable credits)
Brisbane Academy will offer scholars a quality academic and social environment to develop a love for self and the overall global learning process.
Brisbane Academy will be the academy of choice by our students, the employer of choice by our co-workers and communities, the investment of choice by our donors (individual and corporate), and the model of integrity and academic excellence for alternative solutions to educational development for students of Charlotte-Mecklenburg County and the surrounding areas.
Our Philosophy of Education
At Brisbane Academy, we lovingly show our students the power of having organization and discipline in their lives. Every student is individually motivated and challenged through various methods most appropriate for him/her. We teach our students how to accept challenges on all educational levels.
- 100% Graduation Rate
- 96% College Admission Rate
- 100% Pass Rate on EOG (IOWA) Testing
- Affordable Tuition
- SACS CASI & NPSAA Accredited
- High Expectations
- Certified and Caring Instructors
- Safe and Nurturing Environment (Bully free)
- Student to Teacher Ratio – 10:1
- Individually Motivated and Challenged
Our Goals at Brisbane Academy Are…
- A Quality Education with an emphasis on Math and Science.
- Excellent communications skills via a strong vocabulary and reading comprehension base.
- Extensive development of critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional improvement of test- tak